The participation in the herewith described Sales Incentive Program (hereafter: SMARTSELL INCENTIVE) is subject to the management approval of eligible invited parties to confirm the participation of their employees. Eligible parties for participation in the incentive (hereafter: PARTICIPANTS) are:
- HPE Authorized Distributors with active Partner Agreement with HPE in ESE region and HPE Distributors with active Partner Agreement with HPE Master Area Partner in MAP countries (hereafter: DISTRIBUTORS)
- All reseller companies from ESE region and MAP countries that buy goods from DISTRIBUTORS authorized for sales into this territory (hereafter: RESELLERS)
ESE region consists of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Rep.of Northern Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
MAP countries include Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Republic of Serbia, Ukraine and Belarus.
- SMARTSELL INCENTIVE is an incentive program for DISTRIBUTORS and RESELLERS, designed to incentivize sales representatives and/or sales teams. Within the overall SMARTSELL INCENTIVE framework, all PARTICIPANTS will be informed to participate in the program.
- The INCENTIVE PERIOD starts on March 29th 2021. and ends on June 30th 2021. Only sales made on between and including these dates will be taken into account for the SMARTSELL INCENTIVE.
- In the context of the incentive bonus, points are awarded following the sales of eligible HPE products. These bonus points are converted into bank gift cards / vouchers at the end of the incentive period.
- The Promoter of SMARTSELL INCENTIVE is HPE. HPE has appointed agency Smart Vision, with its registered office in Belgrade, Rep. of Serbia, to execute SMARTSELL INCENTIVE on HPE’s behalf as its subcontractor.
- Participation in SMARTSELL INCENTIVE is open to all PARTICIPANTS if they adhere to the present Terms & Conditions.
- Registration and participation in SMARTSELL INCENTIVE constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- For RESELLERS, the incentive applies to product purchases made within the incentive period as set out on the incentive web portal and after successful online registration. No bonus points will be awarded retroactively in relation to purchases or activities performed before successful registration date.
- For DISTRIBUTORS, the incentive applies to product sales (sell-out) made within the incentive period as set out on the incentive web portal and after successful online registration. No bonus points will be awarded retroactively in relation to sales (sell-out) or activities performed before successful registration date.